- RSS Channel Showcase 9768688
- RSS Channel Showcase 3266620
- RSS Channel Showcase 4593606
- RSS Channel Showcase 7763138
Articles on this Page
- 11/16/16--17:38: _Robert Kraft Has Au...
- 11/18/16--18:23: _Trump Issues the Pr...
- 01/13/17--04:02: _Fake News Attacks P...
- 01/19/17--21:38: _Trump Takes Call fr...
- 02/03/17--16:31: _And the Survey Says...
- 02/08/17--03:57: _Boston Holds Massiv...
- 02/10/17--03:57: _Disinvitations Acce...
- 02/11/17--11:23: _The Man Who Came to...
- 03/20/17--11:07: _Shirts Off Tom Brad...
- 03/24/17--00:12: _Patriots Day (Trump...
- 04/23/17--05:52: _White House Fiasco ...
- 05/10/17--04:10: _Trump to Nominate R...
- 05/17/17--16:38: _Concussion-gate Riv...
- 05/18/17--04:19: _Tom Brady & Trump F...
- 05/23/17--06:48: _Twin Peaks, Trump ...
- 06/13/17--02:35: _MacBird Outdid Trum...
- 11/16/16--17:38: Robert Kraft Has Audience with Pope Trump
- 11/18/16--18:23: Trump Issues the Price of Doing Business with the NFL
- 01/13/17--04:02: Fake News Attacks Patriots
- 01/19/17--21:38: Trump Takes Call from Tom Brady
- 02/03/17--16:31: And the Survey Says: Pats Fans in NE Are Loyal
- 02/08/17--03:57: Boston Holds Massive Trump Rally
- 02/10/17--03:57: Disinvitations Accepted by NE Patriots
- 02/11/17--11:23: The Man Who Came to Trump’s Dinner
- 03/20/17--11:07: Shirts Off Tom Brady’s Back
- 03/24/17--00:12: Patriots Day (Trump Style)
- 04/23/17--05:52: White House Fiasco for Patriots
- 05/10/17--04:10: Trump to Nominate Roger Goodell for FBI?
- 05/17/17--16:38: Concussion-gate Rivals Trump-gate
- 05/18/17--04:19: Tom Brady & Trump Face Inflategate
- 05/23/17--06:48: Twin Peaks, Trump Plains, & Celtics Lows
- 06/13/17--02:35: MacBird Outdid Trump as Caesar 45 years ago
DATELINE: Trump’s Kitchen Cabinet Not two days after Jonathan Kraft stated that the New England Patriots did not endorse any candidate for President, owner Robert Kraft showed up at Trump Tower. We suspect he did not show up for an audience with the Pope. Speculation is rampant that Kraft will beg Trump not to … Continue reading
DATELINE: Men With Goldilocks When President-Elect Trump speaks, Roger Goodell goes green around his slimey gills. So it is today when Trump called Tom Brady “totally innocent,” of Deflategate. Do we see a Presidential Pardon in the works? Goodell better hope he will not need one sometime down the road. We suspect the Donald … Continue reading
TomTom's HairDooDooossurworldTomTom's HairDooDoo
DATELINE: Baloney Fake news has now moved into the sphere of sports in Boston. A half-baked article has just appeared by some writer named Charlotte Wilder of Lincoln, Massachusetts, (a hoity-toity rich town) calling the New England Patriots a team that has a “Trump problem.” It isn’t true, but trolls have to spread their venom. … Continue reading
DATELINE: Inaugural & Super Bowl LI At the pre-Inauguration Dinner for billionaire friends of the new President of the United States, there sat a man who should be in the Cabinet with 9 other billionaires. We refer to Robert Kraft, owner of the New England Patriots. He was not overlooked by the new Prez who … Continue reading
DATELINE: Patriot Traitors Outside of Boston Those haters of Tom Brady don’t need much provocation to pound him into the ground like some defensive tackle. They’ve been jumping on Brady’s ties to President Donald Trump from the onset. These are the fair-weather Patriots, also known in history as the Sunshine Patriots. These scalawags were called … Continue reading
DATELINE: Not an Anti-Trump Protester Seen A million New Englanders came out in deplorable weather to cheer on the Patriots during the Victory Parade. There was no evidence of an anti-Trump backlash among fans, despite the claims of wayward Clinton supporters in the weeks before the Super Bowl. Gronk, of course, stripped down … Continue reading
DATELINE: Hell, No, Don’t Go! We certainly have to admire the chutzpah of the New England Patriots. After attending the largest New England rally for Donald Trump on Tuesday after the Super Bowl, a growing list of Pats are refusing to visit the White House. Hightower, Blount, White, Long, and McCourty, have set the … Continue reading
ossurworldHynkel's Dance Partner
DATELINE: Mr. X Dines with Trump & Kraft A mystery dinner guest has confounded the sports world. President Donald Trump and his wife Melania hosted Japan’s Prime Minister and his wife. Also along for the dim sum is Patriots’ billionaire Robert Kraft. Mr. Kraft’s date for the night is an unknown, burly man, presumed by … Continue reading
T DATELINE: Shirtless in Houston The louse who took time Brady’s blouse has been caught. The Mounties get their man, and so apparently do the FBI. It appears that the thief is from below the border with real journalist credentials. Hats off to the guys who found the shirts off Tom. What’s worse, he seems … Continue reading
DATELINE: To the Victors Sports reporters, the biggest purveyors of fake news, are going into overdrive to spew their hate for Donald Trump. President Trump has invited the Patriots of New England to the White House on Patriots’ Day. For those in other parts of the country, Boston has a holiday no one else … Continue reading
34 Missing Patriots Shamed Team, Country, & Themselves Pats owner Bob Kraft announced that he gave $1million to the Trump election committee before he showed up to the White House for a celebration with President Donald Trump. Kraft will not miss a White House Rose Garden meeting in order to receive his money’s worth out … Continue reading
DATELINE: Whimsy & Humor With the big news out of Washington that President Trump has fired FBI Director James Comey, the speculation has run rampant down to Foxboro about the next man Trump may select for a grueling Senate confirmation hearing. And, the word around is that President Trump’s good friend, Bill Belichick, might be … Continue reading
DATELINE: Move Over, Watergate and Deflategate Not tonight, dear. He has a headache. Like his friend Donald Trump, Tom Brady has a big headache. No, it isn’t James Comey. It’s Tom’s wife, Giselle Bundchen. The superstar model gave an interview in which she announced Tom had a concussion this past season on the road … Continue reading
ossurworldduke & duchess of Foxboro
DATELINE: More Fake News or Inflate-gate Tom Brady’s wife, Gisele Bundchen, has just hammered the quarterback with the Madden curse. If you don’t have enemies, your wife may be just as good as a substitute. Maybe bachelorette Julian Edelman knows something he should have explained to Tom. With supermodel Giselle’s announcement of Tom’s unreported and … Continue reading
DATELINE: LeBron James as Laura Palmer, Trump as D.B. Cooper Chicken or egg? We can’t figure out if the Trump Administration has prepared us for the new series Twin Peaks, or whether Twin Peaks has prepared us for the continuing weirdness of the Trump presidency. When we see President Trump putting his hands on a … Continue reading
DATELINE: Shakespeare in Absentia We have seen many updated versions of Shakespeare over the years. Indeed, we enjoy seeing the Bard transported to new locations and timeframes. It often electrifies the message that has become stale to modern audiences. We have seen Shakespeare set in Nazi Germany (Richard III), in the world of bikers … Continue reading